Cyberpunk MMORPG on Solana
Head of Growth
About Chain Crisis
Chain Crisis is a cyberpunk MMORPG on the Solana blockchain where players band together to complete missions and defeat enemies, including unique bosses, to earn in-game currencies and improve equipment.
Where we plan to go
We plan to position Chain Crisis as a premiere cooperative MMORPG title on the Solana Blockchain. To be a place where you can invite your friends to play, dress-up in style, and forget about real-life problems so you can spend time with your on-chain friends to defeat enemies and bosses while looking good in virtual clothes and accessories 😎
We are building the 3D game in Unreal Engine that will be playable on desktop along with a suite of web-based dapps that will interface with the 3D game.
How we work
- We are 100% remote.
- We communicate via Slack.
- We manage tasks in Jira and Notion.
- We do video calls once or twice a week.
- Timezone: GMT+8 (Singapore)
- Significantly increase the reach and engagement of Chain Crisis through its website, key social platforms, and business profile.
- Identifying, evaluating, and proposing productive business relationships with strategic partners and suppliers.
- Building a critical mass of community members with potential players, NFT holders, and evangelists of the project.
- Developing relationships and planting seeds of cooperation with the industry, users, and partners.
- Addressing public relations issues with appropriate responses.
- Oversee all content that is put out by the brand.
- Ensure consistency across all brand-related touchpoints (e.g. website, Telegram, Twitter, and Discord).
- Supervise and assume responsibility for community management of all platforms.
- Solidify our brand identity and become the gatekeeper of the brand.
- Ensure collaboration and understanding across all teams.
- Propose and execute high-growth marketing campaigns.
- Create and maintain the marketing plan and ensure continual improvement with the use of hard data.
- Must have had prior experience working as a Head of Growth or comparable position of a game project, preferably also a blockchain game and/or a third-person shooter (must be able to disclose the project).
- Deep knowledge and experience in formulating and executing growth and engagement campaigns for the most common community platforms where.
- The ability to think deeply about marketing and brand strategy.
- A great eye for design and detail.
- A passion for the project with an understanding of its potential magnitude.
- A passion for a fast-paced and at times unpredictable work environment.
- Ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions.
- With sufficient understanding of the Cyberpunk genre.
- Experience in Web 3.0 projects is a definite plus.
- Able to independently work without supervision.
- Able to provide feedback and updates on a periodic basis.
- Must be willing to extend working hours and days beyond coordination hours for the good of the project.
- Ability to work quickly with a high degree of self-direction and motivation.
- Able to propose improvements in processes without being prompted or asked.
- Willing to communicate even beyond coordination hours.
- Good project management skills with previous experience in coordinating with various teams.
- Proficiency in English.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Must mint and hold an NFT of the project within 30 days from starting. (For full-time members.)
- Accepts payments in USDC over the Solana network.
Motivation for joining
- You want to join Chain Crisis because you want to become part of something big in the future.
- You want to be able to focus on certain things that you prefer doing rather than spreading yourself too thin.
- You like to work with a team that has a “get things done” mindset because it motivates you to see progress of your work.
- You aspire to become more disciplined in your craft (e.g. overcoming procrastination) and would want to work with a team that has that level of discipline and willpower in their DNA.
- You believe in the potential of the Solana blockchain for the decentralized web.
If these things sound interesting to you, please send your CV to [email protected].
Once we see the basic requirements are met, we will schedule a call with you.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing your work.
There are currently no vacancies.