Helping Player-Owned Web3 Game Economies Grow
Lead Full Stack Engineer
Join Souq, and help build the first financial markets for blockchain games, enabling players to own and invest in the games they love.
Souq was founded on one idea: Blockchain-based games represent the first opportunities for players to own the content they purchase and share in the financial upside of these game economies. Souq is lowering the barrier to participate in GameFi. Our goal is to build the products and services that ensure an open financial system where players can thoughtfully invest in the games they love.
Using the same passion we have for our members, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We believe in a work culture that balances meritocracy and technocracy.
What You’ll Do
- Help source, aggregate and organize data to inform Web3 game economy analytics, using both in-game events and on-chain data sources
- Create novel game economy metrics to help power market and insight dashboards for Players and Guilds
- Integrate ETH, SOL and POLY wallet data from gaming applications and pair it with Play-to-Earn reward mechanics
- Ideate, design, implement and deploy new data programs, as well as other parts of our technology stack. The team will empower you to make important architecture decisions too!
- Support implementation of tools to create new token-based game mechanics on top of existing blockchains
- Partner cross-functionally on product evolution from ideation, design, architecting systems, and process.
- Keeping track of issues and either self-implement or design fixes
- Cross-train other team members on your designs and implementation
- Write well-tested and documented code
- 5+ years of experience
- Backend: node.js
- Frontend: react
- Integrating third party APIs
- Passion for and regular user of Crypto / DeFi or NFTs
- Experience owning products/features end-to-end
- Experience working closely w/ data scientists and/or ML devs
- Create architecture, designs, and documentation that will lead to consistent reliability, scalability, security, and performance of our products.
- Experience w/ blockchain protocols, python, rust, solidity
- Experience w/ game development
- Passion for video games, data, economics
- Experience building analytics products
- Salary of $150-220k
- Significant equity stake, up to 1.0%, plus up to 0.3% of Network Tokens
Souq’s additional benefits include remote work or hybrid (optional), generous time off, 401(k), comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), and wellness benefits.
Contact: [email protected] CEO, Co-founder
There are currently no vacancies.