The Ultimate Trading Platform
Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
- Integrity – We act with integrity at every turn
- Innovation – We never give up seeking creative ways
- Teamwork – We value each other’s efforts
- Openness – We are transparent with our processes
- Courage – We are not afraid of mistakes
- Urgency – We seize fleeting opportunities timely
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
- What will you be working on?
- Develop new protocols on the innovative Solana or NEAR blockchain.
- Write and review technical proposals.
- Write, test, and deploy high-performance, networking code.
- Design product architecture according to business needs.
- Program and optimize rust/wasm based smart contracts.
- Develop infrastructure software.
- Implement advanced features from scratch.
- Perform technical analysis and contribute to code reviews.
- Provide the vision of how the project should be driven forward from a technical perspective.
- Take part in our educational blockchain programs and make your contribution to our startups.
- What challenges will you face?
- We’re looking for a Rust Developer who has been involved in blockchain projects. This is a full-time remote position (possibility to work remotely as fully as partially). We are seeking a determined and creative developer who is passionate about changing the world through technology, someone who will join a team responsible for implementation of various solutions in the Blockchain and FinTech domains where reliability and efficiency of software is crucial.
- What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience with Virtual machines used by modern blockchains: WebAssembly, EVM, COSMWASM (would be a plus).
- Knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection (would be a plus).
- You have working experience with Rust in Solana ecosystem.
- Experience or understanding the approach of smart contracts development.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Knowledge of REST principles.
- You understand the OOP, OOD, SOLID principles.
- Deep knowledge of standard algorithms and data structures.
- You can analyze and optimize the platform’s performance.
- You have experience with security audits of third-party and internal solutions.
- You are interested in Solana or Near ecosystem.
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Interested in Learning More?
Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
There are currently no vacancies.